Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gem.

I am a huge fan of whimsical things --- magical realism, puns, trompe l'oeil effects. Perhaps it's my nostalgia for Hong Kong and Japan. After cruising around online for some fun jewelry, I found modcloth.com! So this is where those cute girls on the street get these fun fun fun (and unique) accessories! I love the designs of independent jewelry, but sometimes...I just can't afford the prices. I was pretty giddy when I found a good median in between. Here are some of my faves:

Your Friend necklace, with a "C'est la vie" note enclosed, $15.99
Apothecutie pendant necklace, a la Romeo and Juliet, $16.99 Ctrl + Alt+Del Necklace, with disconnecting USB port, $64.99


Once Upon A Boot boots, $119.99
Pharaoh-est of Them All Dress, $113.99

They also carry vintage wedding dresses with sweet bows and tulle tiers, for girls who are sick of the boring duchesse satin ones sold in stores nowadays.

No comments: